Sunday, December 4, 2011

yoone's archieves: my letter of inquiry:)


December 01, 2011

A.J Ramirez
Director of ALLETE Magazine
 Paris, France.

Sir:
My name is Yvonne Jane Raloso. I am a 2nd year AB English student of Mindanao State University General Santos City, Philippines.

The objective of this letter is to ask you some information about how can we apply to your company as a journalist. And what are your qualifications for the job mentioned.
For that reason, I would like to ask an appointment with you. And for instance that you will response to this letter, please email me at my email account    (raloso_yvonne@yahoo.com) or contact me on this no. (Tel. no.083-6743).

I am hoping for your positive response. Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
 Yvonne Jane Raloso
  O83-6743

No comments:

Post a Comment